Just received your Commonwealth Bank Credit Card, Debit MasterCard, Visa Debit Card, Keycard, Travel Money Card and want to use your card the first thing you will need to do will be Activate Commonwealth Bank Card.
There are plenty of methods to activate CommBank Card offered to the Commonwealth Bank cardholders. The card users can activate Commonwealth Bank Card online at www.my.commbank.com.au or can dial Commonwealth Bank Card Activation Phone Number at 13 2221.
Commonwealth Bank Card Activation
Various kinds of Commonwealth Bank Cards follow various methods to get a card activated. Now, if you have received Credit Card, Debit MasterCard, Visa Debit Card, Keycard, Travel Money Card then you can activate your card by choosing any of the given methods below. Just choose any of the methods
- Activate Commonwealth Bank Credit Card Online at www.my.commbank.com.au.
- A cardholder must have an online account in the NetBanking, Internet Banking or in the online banking to activate the card online.
- Activate CommBank Credit Card through dialing Commonwealth Bank Card Activation Number at 13 2221.
- To dial the bank card activation phone number, it is necessary to have a phone number registered to the bank account.
- A cardholder can only dial CommBank Card Activation Phone Number through the linked mobile number.
- A debit cardholder can simply activate the debit card at any of the nearby Commonwealth Bank using your debit card PIN.
Activate Commonwealth Bank Card Online
A CommBank card user must have an online account in the Commonwealth NetBanking to activate the card online. If you do not have an online account in the CommBank Online Banking then you can enroll or register for a new account instantly.
- Visit Commonwealth Bank NetBank website here.
- Log in to NetBanking by entering Client number Password.
- You will be on your CommBank NetBanking account where you have to locate and select following instructed options to activate the card.
- Settings > Security > Card activation
- Now, Enter the last 4 digits of your CommaBank card and click on an option available to Check.
- Reenter and confirm your PIN and click on an option available to Set PIN.
- Now, click on Get NetCode.
- Enter your NetCode and then click on an option available to Activate.
- You soon will receive the
A cardholder can also activate the card using the CommBank mobile app.
- Download CommBank app and log into your online account.
- Locate and click on Cards > then swipe across to find the right card.
- Locate and click on Activate card.
- Enter your CommBank app PIN.
- Now, enter the last 4 digits of your CommBank card.
- Now, enter and confirm your new card PIN and then click on Submit.
- As soon as you submit, you will receive a notification that your credit card or debit card has been activated successfully.
Commonwealth Bank Card Activation Tips &Final Words
A cardholder can simply activate the Commonwealth Bank Debit Card through visiting any of the nearby ATM through deposit or withdrawal. Also, Commonwealth Bank Credit Card and Debit Cardholders are suggested to keep their online banking login credentials safe to keep the card secure.
The steps and guide to activate all Commonwealth Bank cards including Credit Cards, MasterCard, Visa Debit Card or Debit Cards follow the same activation process are the same as given above. No other terms, requirements or steps are there to complete the Commonwealth Bank Card Activation process.
I hope this post available here will be helpful for you in order to activate the Commonwealth Bank Debit Card. If you still have any troubles or concerns in Commonwealth Bank Credit Card Activation then comment below, let us know and we surely will help you activate Commonwealth Bank card.