Just received a new National Australia Bank credit card or debit card and getting excited to swipe your card? Well, the first step you must complete will be NAB Card Activation. The cardholders must activate NAB cards first if they wished to use their cards. www.nab.com.au/activate is the NAB Credit Card Activation Online website which allows the NAB credit cardholders to activate NAB cards online. The users can also dial NAB Card Activation Number at 13 22 65 or send a text to number at +61 438 344 818 to activate through the registered phone number.
NAB Card Activation
It is a quick and very easy process of NAB Bank Card Activation but the cardholders are expected to fulfill some requirements and follow the basic steps to activate the cards.
There are numbers of methods offered to the National Australia Bank cardholders to activate their cards and get access to their cards. The cardholders can select any of the easiest methods from the methods given below and follow the instructions and steps to activate the cards.
- Activate NAB Credit Card Online at www.nab.com.au/activate or through NAB Online Banking accounts.
- It is necessary to have an online account in NAB Online Banking to complete NAB Credit Card Activation Online task.
- Activate NAB cards by dialing NAB Card Activation Number at 13 22 65.
- It is necessary to have a mobile number which is linked to or registered with the NAB bank account.
- Just keep your NAB credit card or debit card and other details handy while calling the card activation number and follow the simply automated prompts on the phone which will help you activate your card by following simple instructions over the phone.
- Activate NAB Cards by sending at +61 438 344 818
- Activate NAB Credit Card or Debit Card at any of the NAB Bank Branches.
Activate NAB Credit Card Online
It is necessary to have an online banking account in the NAB Internet Banking. If you do not have an online account then you can register or enroll for a new account and activate the card online instantly. Follow the steps given below once you have an online account.
Step- 1. Visit NAB Internet Banking online portal at ib.nab.com.au and log into your NAB Online Banking Account.
Step- 2. Locate and select the available option as CARDS.
Step- 3. Now, Click on your new card highlighted ‘Activate’.
Step- 4. Enter the required details as instructed and follow the simple instructions there.
Step- 5. Recheck the card and personal details you have entered and submit your request to activate the card in the end.
Once you submit your request to activate the card you will receive a notification that your card has been activated successfully and ready to use now if you have entered the required correctly.
It is not necessary to activate your card online through online banking. If you are unable to access your online banking account at nab.com.au or unable to activate your card online then you can simply activate the credit card or debit card through other methods to activate given above.
NAB Debit Card Activation Tips & Final Words
All National Australia Bank Cards including credit cards, debit cards, ATM cards etc can be activated by the same methods as given above. Also, the NAB bank card users are advised to keep the online banking login credentials and card passwords confidential to keep the card, account and your money secured.
Hopefully, the post available here has helped you activate NAB Credit Card or complete NAB Card Activation process and get access to your card. If you still have any troubles or difficulties in NAB Card Activation then comment below and ask us. We will help you activate NAB Debit card in another possible way.